On May 14th, we will be celebrating the most special women in our lives, our moms!
So for today, we put together a little gift guide with some ideas and inspiration on what you could get for your mom this Mother's Day - maybe even get one for yourself too? ;)
1. We all love a good scented candle, so how about one or all of the items from this beautiful Naturalist Homescent Collection in the scent linen by Westelm?
2. Enjoy a chat and a nice cup of coffee with your mom using this beautiful copper french press by Urban Outfitters.
3. Of course you need something to drink that coffee out of! We are sure your mom will appreciate this funny quote mug we saw on Amazon ;)
4. We girls love to sleep in style, so why not treat your mom by buying her these beautiful silk pyjamas from Asos?
5. If your mom is more into tea, you could pick her up some at Republic Of Tea - not only do they have a great assortment of delicious tea, but they donate a portion of their proceeds directly to charity, too!
6. We all know how much moms love to organize and plan, right? This cute Kikki K meal planner is perfect for organizing the weekly shop and planning out meals for the whole family.
7. How about one of our Mother's Day nail polish duos? :) Treat your mom to a mani/pedi and bring along her set of choice: The Hugs & Kisses Duo containing Mean Girl + Watch Me Sparkle or The Sunday Brunch Duo containing Wine At Midnight + Gold Digger!
8. Moms love to entertain, right? Even if they insist it's so much work.. you know they love having everyone round for dinner ;) This beautiful marble and wood serving board from Crate&Barrel is perfect for the cheese platter!
9. Every gal needs a good tote bag to carry her life around in! If your mom could do with a new one, this one from Asos is really nice and stylish without breaking the bank!
10. And last but not least: if your mom is hard to shop for, you can never go wrong with flowers! If you live far away, arrange to have some delivered to her so she knows you thought of her. The Bouqus do some gorgeous arrangements and you can even add on a vase for the bouquet!