New products always get us excited and today we are super pumped to launch our very own Soy Nail Polish Remover! Read more to find out what it does and why you’re going to love it!
Meet the newest addition to our Nail Care line – Soy Nail Polish Remover! Like all of our products it is vegan and cruelty-free, and it is filled with all kinds of wonderful things that benefit your nails and skin.
- Enriched with Vitamin A, C and E
- Infused with Coconut Essential Oil
- Non-toxic, cruelty-free and vegan
- Doesn’t contain acetone or harsh acetates
Aside from all of these obvious benefits, one of the greatest aspects about our Soy Nail Polish Remover is it removes polish with ease while leaving your fingers well-nourished! Acetone-based removers tend to dry out our cuticles and nail beds but our Soy Remover won’t do that – thanks to the vitamins and coconut essential oil it is infused with, you will find you’re left with perfectly moisturized finger tips.
Never used a Soy Nail Polish Remover before? No worries! Here’s how to get the most out of your remover:
- Saturate cotton ball or pad with nail polish remover.
- Wipe all nails first and allow to absorb in the nail for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Wipe each nail until polish is removed.
- Make sure nail bed is dry and clean before applying polish.
Our Soy Nail Polish Remover will need some working into the nail to fully remove your polish – especially ones with heavy glitter. Just be patient, your nails and cuticles will be thanking you afterward!
Other products in our Nail Care line include our Cuticle Oil
& Crystal Nail File
! The best way to keep your cuticles healthy is to moisturize them regularly and with our Cuticle Oil, a little goes a long way! Filing your nails is also important to the health of your nails and using a Crystal Nail File provides the gentlest form of filing.