With Christmas right around the corner, we thought we would put together a few ideas in case you were still looking for something to give to your boy-/girlfriend, parents, siblings, grandparents, friends or coworkers – or anyone else you are exchanging gifts with this year!
To make sure everyone gets the gift that's intended for them, you can print out our pre-designed gift tags here!
And now let's get down to the gifts! We tried to include something for everyone and sourced some pretty amazing things!
1. If you know a coffee lover (and let's be honest, who doesn't?), how about an adorable and sassy mug?
$13,55 via Pressiexpress on Etsy
2. Of course heroine.nyc products make for lovely gifts and stocking stuffers too! You can shop our Christmas Specials now, which include some awesome polishes and nail care products!
$8 and up, right here!
3. For a make up lover, instead of buying products that might not match skintones or tastes, a good option might be a cute brush set that's not only pretty during the holiday season!
$22 via Sephora
4. Something that's fun for everyone at any age is a game - and who doesn't enjoy a round of Monopoly once in a while? Nowadays there are loads of different versions of it that jazz up the old classic, like for example this The Walking Dead one or this Super Mario Bros. Edition - how cool?!
around $35 via Amazon
5. Another good idea are DVDs, there's nothing quite like cozying up with a hot chocolate and putting on your fave Christmas movie! You can get some holiday themed ones like Elf, Love Actually or Home Alone, or just some year round classics that can be watched over and over!
around $8 via Amazon
6. These luggage tags are not only absolutely beautiful but even customizable! If you're really sneaky, you can even match them to the recipients travel bag of choice!
$35 via Pop&Suki
7. Aesop has an amazing selection of amazing skin care products that are mainly plant based and lab made, they are great quality and make for a lovely luxury gift!
Around $20 - $30 via Aesop
8. For someone who likes to work out, these S'well waterbottles are perfect! They are super handy and look pretty cool at the same time - and there are enough designs to choose from that would be great for a guy or a girl!
aound $25 via Nordstrom
9. For any man in your life, a new washbag is a really nice and useful gift! Men need to keep their toiletries nice and organized while travelling too, right?
$30 via Zara Home
10. Homey gifts - especially candles - are always a win, right? Like this gingerbread candle that comes in an adorable little box. It smells divine and gives an already festive home the finishing touch (and smell)!
$30 via Zara Home
Let us know if you will be buying one of these amazing gifts for anyone this year or if you even already have all your presents sorted out already!
Also remember to label your presents, you don't want your Grandpa opening that makeup brush set, do you? Even though that reaction would probably make for a good laugh..
Remember we have some free printable available for you all through December!
We hope you have a fabulous holiday season!