Haven't even started shopping or still looking for that special something? We've got you covered!
1. Crossbody Bag – if you’re looking for something special, this beautiful bag is an amazing choice! It also comes in different colors and
2. Reusable Cup - there are SO many options out there now, but this one is pretty cool since it's made of rice husk instead of plastic! It’s also the perfect nudge for that one person you know who still keeps going out and getting their morning coffee in a disposable…
3. Wet Brush - if you still know someone who isn't using one, gift them this life changer! And if you don't have one yourself, pick one up too! No more tangles, this baby just glides through your wet hair – no leave in conditioner needed.
4. Homesick Candle – the perfect gift for someone who is missing home! Pick any state or just go with a nostalgic scent like Grandma’s Kitchen or Summer Camp!
5. Fitness Journal - if you know someone who wants to start being more active in the new year (so... basically everyone) then this is perfect for some extra motivation to keep at it!
6. Body Scrub - There is no better way to pamper yourself, and many people wouldn't buy one themselves, let alone splurge on a really nice one!
7. Metallic Nail Polish Trio - Perfect for any New Year's manicure, the metallic polishes in gold, silver and rose gold in the heroine.nyc Cocktail Club Trio are a total must!
8. Body Wash - a gift for everyone! This lovely (and vegan!) body wash smells like peonies and rose water - yes please!
9. A cute T-Shirt - these shirts with adorable vegan messages are ethically made and every purchase feeds a rescued farm animal - wins all around!
10. Jade Roller - For a beauty lover, this is the perfect pamper gift! You can get a really fancy one or check out some cheaper alternatives on Amazon!
What gifts are you giving this holiday season? Share your fave finds with us in the comments!